Sign in to follow this  
deaconblues

Friendly Panels Lear 45

Simply put, I LOVE the Bombardier Learjet 45. I've never been able to find a quality addon of the aircraft, but just tonight I came across Friendly Panels Lear 45 2D panel addon over on SimMarket, released May 21 of this year.Does anybody have experience with this addon? Is it worth it (it doesn't cost much, but still, it's money)? Is Friendly Panels a good company?All opinions are welcome and appreciated!

I recommend them -- I bought the Boeing and prop 10 panel pack a few weeks ago and I really like them. They are a good compromise for me because I don't like most freeware or addon panels and more complex panels just take too much of my time these days to get into the air.Make sure you read the relatively short manual, especially any cautionary notes and warnings. I didn't realize I had to start the Boeings in full 2D panel mode (my default flight was inadvertantly saved in in minipanel mode), and I couldn't figure out why my FS9 would CTD on start up.

I am trying to do as much as possible manually, but srarting up the left engine keeps failing, although I exercised the checklist step by step.

Starting the right engine gives no problem.

Can you help me with this ?

I do use it with FSX.