Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot Nicco

iFDG A320 engine texture problem, please read!!!

Guest Pilot Nicco

okay so i had this one texture problem on an ifdg a320, and i sent it to my friend who has photo shop, but he uses mac, and i asked him to fix this texture file for me. and he did. he sent it back to me via email, still in BMP format, and i added it to my aircraft texture folder. then i launched flight simulator and it kept crashing right when i selected that aircraft. i then added a different texture file, and selected it on FS and it worked just fine. does anyone know how i can fix this?or whats wrong?

Sorry, but how do you expect us to know what your friend did wrong and how to correct it?

Guest Pilot Nicco

There was a shadow of the fins on both of the engines. I had him remove them on the outer engines (the one on the upper left and the lower right). I then applied the fixed texture file to my aircraft and this was where I had this problem. I dont know weather this was because he did this on a Macintosh or what. But I just want to know if there is a way I can fix it, so it will work without crashing my simulator. Everytime it crashes is says something about FE.dll.

Guest Pilot Nicco

I was, but due to apsolutly no support or anything. I have officially closed the project.

Guest Pilot Nicco

Yes it was, but NO ONE offered to help. I said I needed volunteers and no one came. So I have officially closed Xypher Simulation's doors permanantly.