Sign in to follow this  
Guest fspilot1

Airliner XP A320: Update?

Guest fspilot1

Since the AXP forum doesnt appear to allow replies at the moment, Im going to put some feelers out here...Does anyone have any idea how the AXP A320 project is going? Their website lacks updates and information, its getting a bit silly now, its been going on years! Not even the LDS took this long...

According to most rumours around that project has been dead and buried for months..

>Since the AXP forum doesnt appear to allow replies at the>moment, Im going to put some feelers out here...>>Does anyone have any idea how the AXP A320 project is going?>Their website lacks updates and information, its getting a bit>silly now, its been going on years! Not even the LDS took this>long...Dead in the water... never going to happen.If you are waiting for a "full-systems" Airbus A32x, then you might as well pin your hopes on AirSimmer... however I wouldn't hold my breath for that one either... it will probably not be released until some time next year... it's been in development longer than anything out there (going on 3 years now) and still not even close to being finished.

You can always get Wilco A320. It is good enough to keep you busy until one of these birds are released, if ever.Fido

Guest fspilot1

Dont like the panel of the wilco, doesnt look right. PSS panel is better. If you could have the PSS panel with the wilco systems/FDE etc then it would probably be great...

Guest ted320

According to other rumours, this project is still under quiet development, much like the LDS 757. I hope these rumours are true.I remember at the beginning of the year, external model shots were posted in a German flight simulation magazine.The talent behind AXP speaks for its self in terms of quality and an unwillingness to settle for mediocre. I still expect to see it released one day, and when it is, it will be heads and shoulders above the competition.

>According to other rumours, this project is still under quiet>development, much like the LDS 757. I hope these rumours are>true.>>I remember at the beginning of the year, external model shots>were posted in a German flight simulation magazine.>>The talent behind AXP speaks for its self in terms of quality>and an unwillingness to settle for mediocre. I still expect>to see it released one day, and when it is, it will be heads>and shoulders above the competition.>Even IF that is remotely true, they have lost far too much credibility in the public eye. Unfortunately, there's far too much evidence to support the conclusion that this project will never happen. In addition to their PR fiasco, there is the fact that Lou Betti has pretty much dropped out of the FS scene and hasn't been heard from in nearly two months. He doesn't even participate in the Dreamfleet forums anymore. Given that he posted almost daily in their forums prior to the past two months, it seems a little suspicious to me. You should visit the DF forum sometime... it is like a ghost town over there.They (Dreamfleet) were supposed to release a previously-announced Turbo Dakota - which now also seems to be dead. So now.. we have TWO products from the same company that have mysteriously vaporized with no acknowledgement. (cue the chirping crickets!)Seems like the only party in all of this that is still producing work is Reality XP... and for them, it is as if AXP never happened.

>According to other rumours, this project is still under quiet>development, much like the LDS 757. I hope these rumours are>true.That's what I was told, but personally I don't believe it. I will be very happy to be proved wrong.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest demanton

>>They (Dreamfleet) were supposed to release a>previously-announced Turbo Dakota - which now also seems to be>dead. >>So now.. we have TWO products from the same company that have>mysteriously vaporized with no acknowledgement. (cue the>chirping crickets!)>The dreamfleet Piper Turbo Dakota is available right here:http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/236/purchase_236.html It doesn't look dead to me.

I stand corrected on the Turbo Dakota...However AXP still hasn't materialized.... and likely won't.

As a DF fan I feel sorry to admit, that you do not stand corrected, because the above link only leads to the download of the regular Dakota for FS9 and FSX.Scroll down to the end of that page, there you'll find the dead download link to the Turbo Dokates. There it clearly says "not available yet!"CheersWolfgang

Kind of similar to the B767 throttle quadrant that was to be released.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

>As a DF fan I feel sorry to admit, that you do not stand>corrected, because the above link only leads to the download>of the regular Dakota for FS9 and FSX.>>Scroll down to the end of that page, there you'll find the>dead download link to the Turbo Dokates. There it clearly says>"not available yet!">>Cheers>>Wolfgang>>Hmmm... interesting.... my "correction" stands "corrected"!:-lol

Guest demanton

>As a DF fan I feel sorry to admit, that you do not stand>corrected, because the above link only leads to the download>of the regular Dakota for FS9 and FSX.>>Scroll down to the end of that page, there you'll find the>dead download link to the Turbo Dokates. There it clearly says>"not available yet!">>Cheers>>Wolfgang>>Looks like I am the one who stands corrected. Reality XP continues to release and update products, hopefully Lou and Dreamfleet will do the same. I was looking forward to the RXP A320, but if it's not going to happen I won't sweat it too much. I still have plenty of high-quality add on aircraft to keep me entertained.