Sign in to follow this  
fbass

Ultimate GA Problems

I don't know if this post goes here but I'm sure someone will tell me it doesn't so here goes.I can't figure out what is going on with the Ultimate GA site. Out of all the packages they have, I've only been able to download two. The rest of the package downloads produce empty zip files. I've tried each one 5 or 6 times (and on different days) with the same result. I managed to get Learjet 23 and 40.I tried to sign onto the forums but I can't even access them. I input what I thought was my user_ID and password to no avail. I tried to re-register and when asked if I agree to the rules nothing happens when you click the button.So, I can't download a package nor can I post a support question. Does anyone know what is going on over there?BTW - I don't have any security in place that would prevent a download including virus protection.Frank

Not sure about the Ultimate GA site, but the World of AI team has packaged some of these UGA packages at thier site. It is the exact same package just zipped so the WOAI installer will recognize them. They have so far the Citation 550, Cessna 402, Learjet 40, Learjet 45, King Air F90, Beechcraft King Air B200, Boeing Business Jet, and theGulfstream 4 packages. Hope this helps until the UGA site gets updated.Below is a link to the WOAI site. http://www.world-of-ai.com/Cheers,Scott

I just tried it and the package I downloaded returned a "corrupt or invalid zip file" error message when I tried to unzip it.I was able to log unto their forum and left a message so perhaps they will investigate the problem soon.I also suggest they post a message here if and when they get the problem corrected.

WOAI indeed had the packages and downloads were successful. Thanks to everyone who "pointed."fb