Sign in to follow this  
Old Bill

Triple Stack Parking?

I'm adding a screen shot of where ATC directed me to Park at Imagine Sims MYNN Nassau International. I know parking is hard to come by at certain Airports, but this was ridiculous. Really! This is the first time I've seen this after many, many Moons of flightsimming. You can see the purple line ATC directed me to follow and the two aircraft already using the space. What went wrong here?Bill :-hmmm :-hmmm :-bla

Guest iflyc77

Check to make sure that you only have one AFCAD file in all of the scenery folders that are active, or anyplace that you store afcad files.I think there is a file in the library that will check and delete the ones you dont want for you.

There's probably a hold short node missing at a runway exit. If that's true, incoming traffic may be directed to the same spot over and over again. Open the Afcad and have a look.

Mike...

Bill,If I remember correctly, Imaginesim Nassau is by default installed with static aircraft parked in many places, these are invisible to FS ATC.You can downlaoad a package of alternative AFCAD-files from a link on the product page at Imaginesim. The files are named in such a way that it is easy to select the one you need.Cheers,S

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Check to see if the other aircraft is a static aircraft i.e. is parked there all the time and never moves.If so, you can disconnect the parking space from the taxiway grid using the Afcad program and ATC will not direct AI traffic or user traffic there.Hope that helps.

I really meant this Post as an Anomaly, not a serious problem. Nevertheless your responses led me to a little research of the AFCAD. Imagine Sim gave me the Option of removing any Parked Aircraft which I had done. However, Taxi way "D" off runway 14 had no hold short node. This was the way I exited the runway this time. It was a simple matter of editing and adding a hold short node to Imagine Sims AFCAD, which by the way is the only active AFCAD for the Airport, not counting the default. I thought I might mention that this Airport addon along with Freeflow's Bahamas makes this region a "Hoot" to fly.Bill :-hah *:-*