Sign in to follow this  
Britannia757

AI not showing in FS2004.

For some strange reason some of my World-of-AI packages are not showing in FS2004. For example i have every package that they offer but when i go to Gatwick there are no Easyjets. At Stansted there are no Easyjets or Ryanair!! They were there before so why would they suddenly dissapear. I have checked that the package exists in Traffic Tools and the scenery folder is in the correct place. I have even made sure the aircraft exist in the correct folders. Why would this be?? Help much appreciated.

Is your AI traffic slider in the settings at 100%?If not, make it full and check again.Also check you have proper AFCADs for the sceneries you're using.And finaly check for any WOAI installation error (though I doubt it).For example check if the aircraft cfg files have proper entries and the "texture=" names in it are the same like the texture folders names.No more ideas at the moment.Best regards,Rafal

Hi Rafal,Thanks for the reply. I have tried all the methods you had suggested but this still doesn't solve the issue. Really don't know what could of caused this, i will continue to look and if i find what is was i'll let you know.

>For some strange reason some of my World-of-AI packages are>not showing in FS2004. For example i have every package that>they offer but when i go to Gatwick there are no Easyjets. At>Stansted there are no Easyjets or Ryanair!! They were there>before so why would they suddenly dissapear. I have checked>that the package exists in Traffic Tools and the scenery>folder is in the correct place. I have even made sure the>aircraft exist in the correct folders. Why would this be??>Help much appreciated.You say "they were there before" ......before what ?Peter

Peter Schluter

Ok then it is likely that one of your recent installs has cocked things up.i would check all the aircraft.cfg files where you have added new a/c to make sure the fltsim.0 ; fltsim.1 etc entries are ok.Also make sure your recent additions have not overwritten a texture.xxx folder or .air file or model folder.Do you notice one particular type of aircraft is missing ? It sounds like one of your 737 aircraft is to blame. What models are you using ... Aardvark for the 737's ?Peter

Peter Schluter

What you are describing sounds very much like you have some duplicate title= lines in the variations of some aircraft.You say you have installed "all" of the packages. Would that possibly include the same airlines but different schedules - i.e. as an example, an AA package for the summer of 2008 and AA for an earlier time?I have found that it is desireable (necessary) to go into the expert mode of the installer and check to see what I have installed and have it remove any earlier version before I add a newer schedule.If I don't, I often end up with duplicate title= lines and that causes some aircraft to not be used.Hope that "non technical" summary may be helpful.