Sign in to follow this  
Guest ThrottleUp

Air North repaint for Rick Pipers HS.748?

You mean that particular livery? Haven't seen one, although I'd be interested in it also. I still fly Rick's excellent 748 in the Air North scheme that came with it, which is very good, but which features blue accents instead of orange.John G.

John G.

Guest ThrottleUp

Yes I should have clarified - it is that particular repaint in the photo I am after! I guess we will have to hope that a painter spots this thread hee hee :)

Guest LeeWang

I made CYXY, and all other major airports in Canada. I have to create every airport myself, to match real world Canada Air Pilot Instrument procedures charts. I don't care much for scenery, just require all the IFR stuff. But I do make the airports from real photos, so they look similar. All the gates have to be correct too.Leehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/194752.jpg

Where can a guy download these Lee?Do you have CYMM and CYZF?

Guest apsweight

Nevin,I did a few repaints for Rick's superb 748 a while back. If the Air North livery featured here is what you're looking for (actually I think I did 2 versions of it for different aircraft in the fleet?) drop me a PM with your email and I'll forward you the files.http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsim/cbfsBB/viewto...php?f=9&t=13537Unfortunately Avsim won't recognise my zip files so I gave up trying to upload any of these.CheersJon