Sign in to follow this  
moss1

Looking for carenado c152 thread Flight dynamics

Hey all, I did a search, but can't seem to find a specific post about the new C152 by Carenado for FS9. There was mention of a couple of adjustments someone made to the cfg to not make the plane so twitchy/sensitive. Before I purchase it, I want to make sure I could still get this info so I can make the appropriate changes right away. I can't remember where I read this and it is driving me nuts. It wasn't more than a week ago that I read it. Could anyone lead me in the right direction? I usually have no trouble finding older posts, but this time around isn't going as easy. Thanks a bunch in advance. Oh, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here at Avsim. It's been a while since I've been here. I hope all is well with everybody :)

I searched for C152 in the last month and found a number of threads.

"I searched for C152 in the last month and found a number of threads."Wow, mgh, that was so helpful to the OP. You should try signing your name to your posts so people can thank you personally for the kind and well thought out advice you always offer. You didn't know the answer, but had to chime in with your usual....uh....style. Jeff,Sarcasm over with, please see my comments in this thread on adjusting the MOI:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&topic_id=54090Regards,John

Thanks John as always. Very much appreciated. :)