Sign in to follow this  
Guest JohnMac

[Effects] Browser ?

Guest JohnMac

Hi I am looking for a way of viewing *.fx files prior to poss selcting them for use in a aircraft.cfg file.I.E. Select file with explorer in effects directory and view what it displays like. At present I need to change a file within a aircraft.cfg, then run FS2004 to see what it look like and this is so slow!! So I am hoping someone has invented a browser to view these files (*.fx) and that someone here knows where to find it if it exists. Regards JohnMac

Guest ThrottleUp

I asked this same question a long long time ago so its neat to see someone else with the same train of thought!A program like this would be just awesome and its something I dearly wished for ever since I started tweaking with .fx files...specially when setting the sizes of strobes. Loading up the sim IS a pain. Unfortunately to this day I have not found nor heard of such software :(