Sign in to follow this  
byork

Enable to find and load the FS2Crew Default 747X Tutorial

Hello Jean-Louis,So everything works fine except that you can't locate the Flight file?That's strange. The installer puts the Situation and ATC flight plan files in your My Documents folder, FSX sub-folder.Documents and Settings***User****My DocumentsFlight Simulator X FilesCheck there. And if for some strange reason they're not there, email me and I'll send you the Situation and ATC Flight Plan file.All the best,Bryan

Guest Bluelightning

Dear Sir,I have just downloaded (today), purchased and installed successfuly your "FS2Crew Default FSX 747" product, but after the installation procedure, I am not able to find and load the "Default 747x tutorial" from the Free Flight menu ?All my previous flight are displayed but not the FS2Crew files ?I have the FRENCH VERSION MS Flight Simulator X "Professional edition" and fully registered.I have also checked that the FS2Crew panels are loaded in the main 2D 747 panel... So, How I can start and use your product ?Please, I need advices and help ?PS: I can sent a screen copy to show you that the FS2Crew panels are fully installed in my FSX.Best Regard,Jean-Louis

Guest oiram41

>Dear Sir,>>I have just downloaded (today), purchased and installed>successfuly your "FS2Crew Default FSX 747" product, but after>the installation procedure, I am not able to find and load the>"Default 747x tutorial" from the Free Flight menu ?>>All my previous flight are displayed but not the FS2Crew files>?>>I have the FRENCH VERSION MS Flight Simulator X "Professional>edition" and fully registered.>>I have also checked that the FS2Crew panels are loaded in the>main 2D 747 panel... So, How I can start and use your product>?>>Please, I need advices and help ?>>PS: I can sent a screen copy to show you that the FS2Crew>panels are fully installed in my FSX.>>Best Regard,>>Jean-LouisI have the same problem, same FSX Delux editiopn in french,,,,I even dont have power on avionics, no GPS no radios and no auto pilot, we cant fly our own FP with this program ?

Hi,Of course you can fly your own Flight Plan. I assume that's what you mean by FP. You are most definately *not* restricted to the tutorial flight.Please read the manuals.Power: Can you give more detail? How can you have no autopilot?A lot people from France and Quebec are running FS2Crew for the Default 747. I'll have to get more feedback from French users regarding the folder location of the Flight Plan and ATC files for the tutorial flight, but so far I've only heard from you and the previous poster out of a fairly large group.Are you running Vista or anything?-Bryan

Guest Bluelightning

>Hello Jean-Louis,>>So everything works fine except that you can't locate the>Flight file?>>That's strange. The installer puts the Situation and ATC>flight plan files in your My Documents folder, FSX>sub-folder.>>Documents and Settings***User****My DocumentsFlight>Simulator X Files>>Check there. And if for some strange reason they're not>there, email me and I'll send you the Situation and ATC Flight>Plan file.>>All the best,>Bryan>Dear Bryan,Thank you very much, I have found the files at the location that you have mentioned.The problem was that the French version of FS X put the flight plans at the location : Documents and Settings***User****Mes documentsFichiers Flight Simulator Xand the FS2Crew put the flight plans at the location :Documents and Settings***User****Mes documentsFlight Simulator X FileThis is not a real problem and it can be easily solved by moving the file at the good location.Now, I have begun to use F2Crew with the help of the Main OPS Manual. This is GREAT, you have done a really good product and I really enjoy with it. :-)Thanks again for your help,Sincerely,Jean-Louis

Guest blackmicky

I found the reason why. It is related to the difference between the french and english FSX versions. In French the saved flights are into "Fichiers Flight Simulator X" instead in english "Flight Simulator X Files". So cut and paste et ... les jeux sont faits !

Guest HP-Max

The same applies to the German version. The FS2Crew installer copies the files to "...Flight Simulator X Files". The default directory for the FSX in the German version, however, is "....Flight Simulator X-Dateien". The tutorial files only need to be copied to the "Flight Simulator X-Dateien" and everything works fine.