Sign in to follow this  
byork

For French Users

For French users:During the install, FS2Crew adds a Situation and a Flight Plan file to your Flight Sim X folder located in your "My Documents" folder. These file are used for the Tutorial Flight. They put you at RKSI and load the flight plan into the GPS. They are not necessary, but they're helpful if you want to run the Tutorial flight.Trouble is, it appears that the French Version of FSX does not use the same folder name as the English version. This may also affect other non-English versions as well. What you need to do:FS2Crew puts the Situation and Flight Plan files in this folder:Documents and Settings***User***Mes documentsFlight Simulator X FilesYou need to copy the 4 files located in that folder and move them here:Documents and Settings***User***Mes documentsFichiers Flight Simulator XThe FS2Crew installer correctly locates your "My Documents" folder, but since it appears that Microsoft is using non-standard sub-folder names, there is not much that can be done about that unless I create a custom installer for every language version of FSX. I'm sure a lot of you have already figured this out, but for those of you who were wondering where your Tutorial Flight Plan and Situation files are and you're running a non-English FSX, now you know :-)All the best,Bryan