Sign in to follow this  
Guest krisburn

fs2 crew 747...uh oh....

Guest krisburn

Hi Guys.....well, I payed for and downloaded fs2crew 747 and am unable to get it going....I sorted the first issue which was the issue of the registry.....now the issue is when loading the default 747 with fs2crew running and the panel in fs2crew mode, when i get to 82% loaded, we get the Microsoft we have a problem notice, do you wanna send to Microsoft etc etc etc.I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice....on both re-installs I notice when loading the 747 i was not asked about trusting the publisher of FS2 crew....I wonder if that has anything to do with it....if i try to load 747 thru the already in place tutorial flight, it goes almost straight to the microsoft message.....If I return the panel to original sfx config, we can load 747 but of course not with fs2crew running....Bummer!Even with clean reinstalls the programme seem to be corrupted in some way, or is there a simple explanation for this?...I'm kinda hoping there isCheersChris Burn

Hi Chris,Send me an email:admin@fs2crew.comWe haven't had that one reported before so it's hard for me to comment directly. I don't want to just pass the buck and say it's your system, so I'll have to ask you some specific questions before I can try to figure out why you experienced this.Cheers,Bryan

Follow-up....The issue was solved. If this should happen to you, make sure that when you loaded FS2Crew for the first time, that you clicked 'always trust' for the publisher when so prompted (FSX only).If you accidentally click 'don't trust', the FS2Crew gauges will not get loaded and things won't work.If you accidentally clicked 'always don't trust', email me for further instructions.All the best,Bryan