Sign in to follow this  
Guest veger7

FS2crew Main Panel for FSX 747 Default

Guest veger7

Hello to All, I'm having A problem with FS2crew: Default FSX 747 Edition. After I installed it and connected to FSX, every thing was working okay until I tried to open the main panel of FS2crew and nothing happen. I checked and double checked for any mistakes I could have made but I didn't find any. I updated it with ( F'S2crew74DU1 - Default FAX 747 Version Panel Merge ) witch worked out just fine. Please! can someone help me with this problem? Thanks. Danny

Hi Danny,I'm guessing that your Default 747 FSX panel.cfg wasn't updated with the FS2Crew entries during the install.Please look at your FSX 747 Default panel.cfg and check to see if there are FS2Crew entries on it.If not, it means the FS2Crew installer sub-program that updates your panel.cfg couldn't find FSX in your Registry.You can easily correct FSX registry issues using this free tool from TweakFS.http://tweakfs.com/download/fsx_reg_utility.zipMake sure an FSX entry is added to LOCAL_MACHINE, because that's where FS2Crew looks for FSX.Let me know if you require further help.Cheers,Bryan

Guest veger7

Hi Bryan,thank you for the Tweak and your help, I ran the Tweak and found FSX under Microsoft, Flight Simulator, 10.0. Now I see thats not the problem that Im having. So I looked into the panel.cfg and removed the entries for RCBgh-50: Groundhandling gauges for FSX aircraft. Because it was the only thing that I added to the panel.cfg now FS2crew works fine. But I would really like to have the two programs work togetter. :-newburn Danny

Hi Danny,Off hand you should be able to have the RCB Ground Handling gauge in your panel.cfg without problem. However, FS2Crew has its own pushback function, so I don't see why you'd need the RCB gauge.However, if you want to keep the RCB gauge, just make sure it is 'numbered' in sequence with the other window entries, etc., in the panel.cfg.Cheers,Bryan

Guest veger7

Hay Byan,You know you right, I think I'll just go with FS2crew.Have A cold one on me :-beerchug Thanks.Danny