Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrib

why is it always the same

Guest andrib

i am flying in just free flight with fs2 crew but it dosent matter on what airport i am on anything there is always the same problem thar comes upp always need more blankets.and there is always a woman. jane that miss the brief at the gate is this normal becouse that stands that many problem can come upp like sick passenger smoking on lavatory and otherthanke youandrib

Guest andrib

i dont think so i always change the numbers and letters in the start center but can ypu tell me how to do it so i can be sure that i am doing that right

Hi,It would have nothing to do with the Start Center.When you load the 747 in FS, are you using a Saved Situation file?Many events are triggered based on things like time (day of month, day of week, time of day, etc), so if you're starting in the exact same conditions every time, you may well trigger the same events for every flight.-Bryan

Guest andrib

can tou tell me how to not use a saved flight and one another thing about the jetway so the passenger can come abord i dont have any jetway in fs do you know what it is if you do can you tell be thank you

Just use 'create a flight' via the main FS menu. Jetway is an FSX only thing... you need to be in the right parking spot and Jetways need to be enabled in FSX via the right graphic/animation slider set to the right level. I think it's advanced animations for the jetways. Check the FSX manual to make sure.Cheers,Bryan

Guest andrib

ok thank you very mouch :)