Sign in to follow this  
Guest 747guy

I just bought FS2CREW for FSX Default 747, but.. the 2...

Guest 747guy

I follow the installation directions and everything.. I can get the VC view. but I can't the panals with FS2crew. I reinstalled it twice and when the FS2crew is not installed the 747 panel is there and working.. Also, when i try switch livery 747 all of my 747's planes are gone.. thats when FS2Crew is installed.. Please help..

Hi,You read the manual, so that's not the issue.Please take a look at your panel.cfg file for the 747.Do you see a bunch of FS2Crew entries on it?If you don't, it means the FS2Crew installer was unable to locate the panel.cfg file for your 747.This is a result of usually having an invalid FS registry entry, which is a very common problem.Please run the free FS registry repair tool from here:http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=libraryThen re-install FS2Crew.At this point that's my possible solution.Let me know if it helps.Cheers,Bryan

Guest 747guy

Hey there,thank for the info...Today, I reinstall the FSX completely... then I reinstall 747 default fs2crew. when it loads the normal 747 panel is there w/o fs2crew panel...what else can i do? i dont want to waaste it..

Guest 747guy

>Hey there,>>thank for the info...>>Today, I reinstall the FSX completely... then I reinstall>747 default fs2crew. when it loads the normal 747 panel is>there w/o fs2crew panel...>>what else can i do? i dont want to waaste it.. >Also i reinstalled fs2crew after fsx was reinstalled..

Guest 747guy

>Hi,>>Please send me your 747's panel.cfg file:>>admin@fs2crew.com>>That way I know if FS2Crew has been added to your 747.>>Cheers,>Bryan>>Hello Bryan,thank you for writing me back.. Finally, I figured it out... its working great.. but i CANT GET Pre flight check list.. i press main button on PF no good...... i m confused about gps.. where do we enter the info?

Guest Robbow93

>Hi,>>Sorry for the delayed response.>>GPS: You'll need to look in the FSX manual for info on how to>use the default GPS.>>Pre Flight Checklist: FS2Crew activated? Yellow dot visible>above PF?>>Cheers,>BryanHi I Have the same Problem With The Pre Flight Checklist the Yellow Dot Is Visible And FS2Crew Is Activated. Please Help.Rob.

Guest Robbow93

Oh Sorry, I'm Doing The Flight From Seol To Japan And I fill In The Details But When I press On PF The Yellow Appears But Nothing Happens And I Have Activated FS2crew.Thanks,Rob

Guest Robbow93

Ok Thanks Very Much It Works Now.Many ThanksRob