Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Best A310 liveries for Haralds A310-3xx

Now that Paul Golding has released his excellent A310 panel, I have renewed enjoyment and enthusiasm for not only his work, but the excellent work of harald Nehring and his A310's as well!I searched the lib for some good skins for alternative liveries and found what appear to be a couple of good ones, but thought to ask a couple of questions:1. What are the best liveries quality wise that you've seen for this A310? 2. Does anybody know if a Delta Old Colors version exists? Delta had these for a period of time in the early 90's when they picked them and the atlantic routes of Pan Am up. I'd LOVE to get hold of that one. I dont have time to paint it myself unfortunately.ThanksEric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest panzerschiffe

This is my complete personal bias, but I like the 310-200 Fedex livery. Unfortunately there is no Fedex livery for the 300 version, even though almost all the 200 textures work on the 300, except the engines.

I like the Aeroflot Livery myself :-hah but the textures are interchangable, regarding the engine textures, just copy the -300 ones into the texture of the transfered livery (if white naccelles) or mayby just rename them? :-hmmmBest Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

I downloaded a very nice Royal Jordanian A310-300, the file name is 304rjav2.zip and a very good Qatar A310-300, the file name is 304qtrv2.zipIf yu download the Royal Jordanian one then you should also download 304rjaf1.zip This file fixes the night transparency issue with Royal Jordanian A310-304 (304RJAv2.ZIP) by adding the missing wing light map.

I like the SATA and TAP liveries.Anyway I am always astonished because this great model doesn't deserve the lack of success it has.This model is really great, it has all the FS2002 stuffs, it is very FPS efficient and it is a very well done representation of the A310.So, why so few repaints?For those who are unaware, search for Harald on avsim and you will find it. Minos :-)

As i only take planes to my fleet, if they have opening doors at least, so i'am not intersted in tis aircraft. I hope Harald will upgrade the aircraft with opening doors, because the flightmodel and textures are very good.Best regards,