Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Download problem: Error 530 - You may only performing ...

Hello,I have a problem when downloading small files from the AVSIM library: From time to time an error message pops up saying: "Error 530: You may only perform 4 concurrent downloads at one time".Well, I understand that a load limiter is acting in the background, and I do not complain about theis. I only download one file at once. For me the problem seems to be that the website needs a lot of time to recognize, that my download has finished. I.e. I can download the first 4 files without problem, but then when trying to download file no. 5 the error message pops up. I have to wait about 3 Minutes before I can attempt the next download.One additional info: I

Martin, you could be downloading only one file and get that message. Take a look at your Flashgot or Getright settings and see if they are attempting to open five or more instances of download at once to download that file. Each one of those "instances" counts as a download. Change your settings so that you are not downloading more than one instance at a time per file.

Hi Tom,I was suspecting that too, but I have explicitely disabled this feature. Yours,Martin Georg/EDDFDirector, VATSIM Europe Division (VATEUD1) *** mailto:vateud1@vateud.org

Martin,Well, something is going on that causes our server to think that multiple instances of a download request from your system is happening. Try shutting down both d/l accelerators and using only your browser's d/l system.