Sign in to follow this  

CH Pro yoke and pedals

Time to move up from my joystick.Would these be a recommended choice?I would appreciate any feedback from those of you using these. Thank you, Steve

I have the CH yoke and pedals and am very happy with them. It takes a little while to get used to them after using a joystick, but I highly recommend them.KP

:-kewl Thanks Ken, Anyone else Durability,issues? Steve

Guest RobK

I've had my USB CH pro yoke and pedals for several months now and I am very happy with them. No problems to report so far, they both work great. They will take a little getting used to at first, especially when using the toe-brakes.Rob

Guest gasebah

Well the vast majority in this forum will tell you that these are great but I have a different opinion. While the pedals are actually very good and a great value for money I think the yoke is crap. Apart from the fact that it looks like a yoke it is really a bunch of plastics. The feel is terrible and the control is so jumpy due to the friction that changes from one inch to the other that I am really convinced that you are much better off with a decent joystick. If you want a yoke go for the expensive stuff like PFC or let go.I know that I am not the same opinion that most people in this forum have but I am very convinced of what I am telling you.Just my 2 cents.AlexEdited for typos.

I completely agree, yoke is crap... You will enjoy it at first when it is new, but it wears out fast. You will get a sticky feel after a while... Aside from that it is rather bulky compared to a joystick so make sure you have plenty of room for it... On the other hand the pedals are awesome and truly give you the feel of manuvering an aicraft rather than the sticks yaw movement. My opinion is a logitech wingman extreme stick and the CH pedals.

Hi,I have them as well. I love them! Best I ever bought for the FS2k2! I used to have a MS ForceFeedback 2 Joystick, but now it is a much more realistic feeling to fly with these CH YOKE and PEDALS, both USB.Installation was easy and with FSUIPC I can calibrate them and even configure buttons and axes of the devices!Well, I havent them for years, just now about two month. So, I dont know how long they realy will function.If you can affort it, you should buy them for sure!Just one contra: If you have not the space on your desk, need space for your body to lean forward to reach easily your keyboard to work, you would have a little problem. BUT, they are easy to unscrew and remove from your desk table. If you have a place near by to park them, no problem.Regards,T-A-H MultiMedia Productionshttp://www.t-a-h.comt-a-h@t-a-h.comAMD TB 2400; Epox 8k3a+; 768MB 2100 DDR; Aopen GF4 4200 550MHz; CH-YOKE + Peddals; 17" Dell Monitor; WinXP Pro (German Version); FS2k2 pro (German Version)

Well, if you have the money to spent for the PFC... I havent, but I'd love to buy them! I'd say a joystick is tooo sensitive. If I can control a B747 as easily as a F16 with the same joystick, there is something wrong. That was the case with my joystick. Both have about the same price, so...But I guess if I would try just for some minutes the PFC, I wouldnt spent a nother look at my CH-YOKE. But I am not cracy enough to spent sooo much for a single gaming device I wouldnt use with anything else. I already spent a lot too much money in ADDONS! With the money I spent already, I could have been able to buy twice a airline ticket between Europe and USA!Well, it's always a question where the focus is... If you know what I mean.Regards,T-A-H MultiMedia Productionshttp://www.t-a-h.comt-a-h@t-a-h.comAMD TB 2400; Epox 8k3a+; 768MB 2100 DDR; Aopen GF4 4200 550MHz; CH-YOKE + Peddals; 17" Dell Monitor; WinXP Pro (German Version); FS2k2 pro (German Version)

I've had my yoke/pedals for two years now. I've had more of an issue with the rudder pedals, when I used to have an Athlon/VIA chipset combo, with calibration and uncommanded sleep issues. CH Control manager and an Intel chipset motherboard took care of both of these issues.My yoke has generally worked well, with the sticky feel setting in after about six months of use. I resolve this by applying a little vaseline to the yoke shaft, then I'm right for the next six months.Overall a much better flight experience that I had with my twisty rudder joystick before this.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Well,i went and got both.The yoke does feel kinda strange but we'll see what happens.Pedals are awsome!!Now one quick question.How do i get the mixture control to work?It calibrates ok,but can't even seem to set it in fsuipc.Thanks a lot everyone. Steve