Sign in to follow this  
scoob

Wilco CRJ

Guest wong2a9

Does anyone know if the wilco crj is compatible with FSX. I loaded it into the aircraft folder but when i try and fly it the the cockpit is unusable. Half of the cockpit shows up while the other have is blank. Anyone know?

I don't know about the CRJ but the ERJ-145 works in FSX. You have to make sure you get all the gauges from the FS9 gauge folder into FSX.fb

>ERJ-145 works in FSXall persons that purchased the ERJ from feelThere or wilco receive a free upgrade to a FSX installer.* for feelthere purchases, use the download link received in the email from feelthere* for wilco purchases, users enter their download space on the wilco's website.this is for the following feelthere/wilco aircraft -*legacy*737*Abus*CX*ERJ-145*777there are no FSX patches or updates for the CRJ or caravan.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/