Sign in to follow this  
skully

Any comments on Bill & Lynn Lyons new J3 Cub collection

Guest Timbo

For $12.50, you get a J3 wheeled, float, and ski version and a clipped wing aerobatic version. You also get a sailboat and a jeep. For me, I use the sailboat almost as much as the Cubs, it's a blast! Definitely one of my favorite add-ons.

Guest DaveKDEN

All's I gotta say is Bill's done it yet again. Wonderful add-on at a bargain basement price.

I agree completely, had it for a few days and the attention to detail is astounding, Bill is the MAN!Definately a value for the money considering what you get. So many cutting edge design techniques for a vintage air package, very cool!I am sure it isn't for everyone, not all like to cruise low and slow doing VFR in the Classic Cub, but I really enjoy it and the VC is great!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest abent

Robert, I don't suppose you could take a quick snap shot of the main 2-D panel and any 2-D interior views? I think I may pick up this pkg. It looks very very good.Thanks, Adam

Guest abent

Oh and I would like to add that a previous employer of mine in New Brunswick has recently completed a restoration of a 1940 (I believe)Cub. I saw it last summer and will likely see it again this summer.Adam

Guest PhilC

Bottom line, and I'm sure Bill's customers will agree, you can't go wrong with any of his Classic Series. The attention to detail, all the extras and customization. I have them all and they are all sweet. Can't go wrong.

Guest abent

I believe it.I'm ordering the Cub tomorrow.Adam

Grab it!!!!! You will not be sorry. I am working up a review of it, but don't wait for the review. Just go get it! IMHO, it's their finest work to date, and I have them all.Don

Guest abent

Yes sir. I'm sold!Thanks, Adam

Guest oyvindhansen

Yeah, this one is among the best, even though their Tiger Moth is still my favourite. The sailboat that actually sails is also great fun. With Bill Lyons you always get little extras and surprising details thatm separate the planes from others, like the moving wires in the cub's cockpit and a nice lady in the back seat that moves her head a lot.- Oyvind

Guest abent

"nice lady in the back seat that moves her head a lot"! :7 I'm sold for sure now!!! Adam

LMAO!!! I was thinking the same thing, but you have more ba*ls than I do to write it! LOL!Don

Guest oyvindhansen

Too bad the seats are in tandem configuration then ;-) ...- Oyvind

Guest abent

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol Talk about the mile high cub!!!