Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrCool

Only A320 model?

Guest MrCool

HiY just got the FS2Crew A320 and it looks like it only works for the A320, not the A318 A319 ACJ and A321. I know sombody askt about this befor it was realesed but the forums seem to be cleand up so I dont rember what the answer was.Thanks.

On page 4 of the FS2Crew A320 Edition manual it says that only the A320 panel modifications are automatically installed, but goes on to say that at some point after the initial release, information will be posted in this forum on how to update the non-A320 model panel.cfg files.

Best Regards,

Kurt "Yoda" Kalbfleisch

Pinner, Middx, UK

Beta tester for PMDG J41, NGX, and GFO, Flight1 Super King Air B200, Flight1 Cessna Citation Mustang, Flight1 Cessna 182, Flight1 Cessna 177B, Aeroworx B200

Kurt is right.Making FS2Crew work with the non-A320 models is just a simple panel.cfg job.If you have panel.cfg know-how you could do it your self, or you could just wait a couple days before I release the panel.cfg's for the non A320 models.I'm waiting for the dust to settle before releasing the non A320 model panel.cfgs.Cheers,Bryan

>Kurt is right.>>Making FS2Crew work with the non-A320 models is just a simple>panel.cfg job.>>If you have panel.cfg know-how you could do it your self, or>you could just wait a couple days before I release the>panel.cfg's for the non A320 models.>>I'm waiting for the dust to settle before releasing the non>A320 model panel.cfgs.>>Cheers,>Bryan>Yep it works fine with all models in FS9/FSX (A318/A319/A320/A321) :-)I fly normally only the A318 and A319IAE in both versions... Andr

André

Guest MrCool

OkI read that in the manual but missunderstod it, thought it was only the "green and red button" funktion. Not the whole funktion of fs2crew.Then I know that the update is on it way, and than I will leve it alone.Thanks