Sign in to follow this  
byork

Frame rate loss

Hi all....I have FS2crew A320 and have the problem with frames.....(4..6...)Before I did have 30 frames, and now 4 ....Help me please....My configuration:Windows XP SP2FSX SP1PSBDeluxe Wi-fiSound on-board2GB memory DDR2HD 80GBXFX 7950GT 512DDR3Monitor 17"Pentium D 3.0GZ Dual CoreAirbus Series Deluxe '2a'MyTraffic X 5.0bThanks...Leandro

Leandro,I see you're using an on-board sound card.That could very well be the chock point for you. My guess.FS2Crew is very audio intensive, so it's recommended that you use a plug-in sound card that can handle a lot of audio.Some, but not all, on-board audio cards just aren't meant for intense gaming.Cheers,Bryan

Sorry bryan can you make an example of memory manager?Because also by my side,the problem persists,and it seems that for everybody has this problem,the framerate is stuck at 4,whatever value the framerate had before.

I'm sorry we have a good sized user base and the program was extensively beta tested on a wide variety of machines.It's not my style to just pass buck and say the problem is local on your machine, so please email me and I'll give you one-on-one support.admin@fs2crew.comI get no frame rate loss on my older machine, but I'll try to help you out.Cheers,Bryan

Good morning Bryan,first of all,nice job!Fs2crew raises to the max the realism for Airbus Ops.But as per object I am experiencing a consistent frame rate loss,since I've installed fs2crew.I jumped from about 10-12 FPS on ground to 3-4 FPS.I wonder if I am the only one experiencing this,and if there is any solution.