Sign in to follow this  
byork

CTD Problem

Guest craigjjs

I had installed FS2Crew on my Vista machine. I had installation problems and had to disable DEP in Vista to install it. It has been working OK since installation. Yesterday, I installed the new Active Sky, which installs a gauge in all aircraft. After that, CTD every time I try to open any Airbus. So I uninstall the Airbuses and FS2Crew. I reinstall the Airbuses, they work ok. I reinstall FS2Crew. The first time I select an A320, it goes through the usual gauge approval process then CTD. Each time after, when I select an A320, CTD. Uninstalled Airbus and FS2Crew again and went through the same process twice, same results. There is no reference to the Active Sky gauge in any of the A320 panel files. I even deleted my FSX.cfg file. The Active Sky gauge is still in the gauges folder and works on default aircraft. Help!Craigjjs

Craig,Thanks for the email.The error report you sent me lists a gauge called 'DCrew0'.That's the FS2Crew gauges that handles our friend, Direct Input (DirectX) so you can use your joystick to interface with FS2Crew.I do not think this is Active Sky related.Please ensure your joystick is plugged in before loading FS.Cheers,Bryan

As a follow up, I just installed the new Active Sky X (great program!) and all went without a hitch. No problems for me.It's important that when you install Active Sky X that you select "Append" for the GaugeX panel.cfg install option otherwise your panel.cfg may get messed-up.Cheers,Bryan

Doesn't work for me. I get a crash to desktop when loading the Airbus. Using XP and the says its the FS2CREW gauge causing the crash. My joystick is plugged in prior to loading FSX. How can i get it to load?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

>Hi,>>Please email me a screen shot of error report.>>I'll be able to comment better then.>>admin@fs2crew.com>>Cheers,>Bryan>Done.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Any news? I uninstalled the ASX gauge and it still crashes. I sent the mail but don't get an answer for some time. I would like to be able to use this.Thanks.

Alvega

Thanks for you great support, Bryan. If you happen to find what is causing the gauge not to load i would like you to tell me. For now i'll be using FS2Crew without that gauge.Thanks.

Alvega