Sign in to follow this  
dfish

ZFW Descepances

I've noticed that if I set a ZFW in the load manager it never matches the ZFW on the load sheet. eg. the load manager had a ZFW of 52788 Metric tonnes, yet the load sheet gave me a ZFW of 42.2 MT. Which one should I use.One more item, (probably my mistake) as I moved the throttles into Flex position, there was no indication on the FMA. I continued the flight then realized I failed to turn on the FD. The problem did'nt stop there. The speed never climbed past s speed. I tried recycling the AT but it never went to 309 kts. Flaps and gears were raised.Any ideas?Dave F.

Hi Dave,I'm not sure what the Wilco Feelthere A320 Load Manager is doing, but the way it works with FS2Crew is that FS2Crew reads the ZFW right out of the aircraft.cfg file.So I would use the FS2Crew ZFW as in theory it's the same ZFW that MS thinks the A320 has. Make sense?Other issue: I might suggest posting that on the FeelThere Support forum. Cheers,Bryan

Thank's Bryan, I'll use the load sheet ZFW from now on. Btw, as time goes by will we ever get more airport's SID/STAR's info for the briefs?Dave FisherCYYZP4 Prescott 3.2e 478p 800mhz 1mg CPUP4P800SE Asus Motherboard2.5 gig PC3200 DDR RAM 400MHZGeForce 7600GT/512 OC'dMaxtor 80 Gig ATA 133 HD x2WDC WD800 80 Gig HDAntec 500watt true powerSharp 19 inch LCD MonitorLogitech Extreme 3D pro Joystickhttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpg

In time I hope to add more briefs. The limitation is not recording the briefs. Recording the briefs is very easy.The primary limitation is file size. Those briefs are huge, and not everyone is on high speed internet.Cheers,Bryan

Bryanhere must be something wrong! I have allways the wrong date and wrong empty aircraft weight. See the screenshot. From witch aircraft.cfg is FS2Crew getting this?regards Bruno

Bruno 

Hi Bruno,In technical terms, the data for weights are read via XML variables as described in the FS SDKs, and the data source used for that is the Aircraft.cfg itself, shown below:WEIGHT_AND_BALANCEreference_datum_position=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000max_number_of_stations=50station_load.0 = "450, 42.0, 0.0, 0.0, Crew" station_load.1 = "1000, 37.0, 0.0, 0.0, Galleys"station_load.2 = "5000, 16.0, 0.0, 0.0, Baggage"station_load.3 = "7000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, Cargo" station_load.4 = "6300, 26.0, 0.0, 0.0, First"station_load.5 = "17000, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, Coach"empty_weight= 93500max_gross_weight=169800As a suggestion,Try changing your aircraft fuel load, weights, etc., before loading the A320 itself (such as via the main FS menu).Cheers,Bryan

Bryansorry to dig out this threat again. But why is my flight date on the Fueldocket&Flightrelase form allways wrong? Today I got the 9. Sept!This date scares me anyway!I just can't get this date right. What with all the other users?I'm the only one?I tryed different WinXP(Country) settings, FS2004 settings, no way!Thanks for your helpregardsBruno

Bruno 

Hi BryanI'm from Switzerland!The whole thing is no big deal, but if i'm the only one with this problem then is something from on my system.I just tryed again with the English (USA) Country setting in WinXP the result is the 10 Sept.!Bruno

Bruno 

Hi,I have the same problem, the date has never been correct since the beginning. English (USA) country setting in WinXp SP2 (I am from Slovenia, by the way, same time zone as Bruno)Regards,Jure

Bryan,thank you for the answer. Like Bruno said, it's nothing very important.Doesn't diminish my satisfaction with FS2Crew at all. :)Regards,Jure