Sign in to follow this  
gibbermonk

Bouncing Aircraft

HiA Small problem: when i load the A320 it starts bouncing around, with calls of being too low and flap warning. when it finally settles down and i try to slew the aircraft back into its orginal position, the bouncing starts all over again. i don't have this problem with the other airbus aircraft, or on the A320 before i install FS2crew.steve

Hi ByI'm not running any other 3rd party add-ons apart from FS2crew A320 & 767 FSX.The bouncing is more like a rocking onto its tail and subsequently jumping into the air, and at times the aircraft is on its fuselage with the under carriage extended into the scenery below. hope the more detail might be able to give you an insite into the problem. Also to run FS2crew i had to disbale DEP in vista, as described in a post in this forummany regardssteve

Hi Steve,I'm afraid unless I can reproduce it there's not much I can do.Have you installed any custom mods that would affect the Aircraft.CFG file?You're referring to FSX Airbus, right, not the 767?The FSX 767 FSX has a known bounce issue (not FS2Crew related) that Level-D is trying to figure out.http://www.leveldsim.com/forums/forum_post...996&KW=bouncing-Bryan

Hi ByranI haven't installed any custom mods, and i am refering to the FSX fs2crew Airbus.I don't know if this is normall, but the aircraft.CFG file is different to the other airbus aircraft. The other Airbus (A318/319/321) Aircraft.CFG just show the livery data that has been installed. The A320 shows all the data you would normally see in the CFG file. I don't know if it has something to do with the panel.cfg, becasue when i put the new panel.cfg file for fs2crew into the a321, and it starts to act in the same way.Many Regardssteve thomas