Sign in to follow this  
Guest JEHDK

Keys in FS2Crew

Guest JEHDK

Hi all.Great add-on.I have a few things though.1. I'd like to be able to use Voicebuddy to command FS2Crew keys, but it seems impossible since the FS2Crew a "listening" for "real" keypresses. Isn't there a way around this?2. A really nice feature would also be if you could call the different panels like the "panel selector" using keys and also if the different items in each panel could be "programmed" to use keys.i.e. when climbing throug transition altitude you now have to click with the mouse - this is some time annoying if for example you are climbing on a tough SID. It would be great if you could just call for this via voicebuddy which uses keycommands - this would this add-on the ultimative..... ;-)Best regards - and hope to see these improvements soon.Jesper Hansen

Hi Jesper,Glad to hear you like the software.1. I don't use VoiceBuddy, but FS2Crew A320 does listen for whatever keypress you have assigned to the Green/Red button.Personally, though, I'm not sure why you'd want to do this.2. Key commands in general often cause a lot of trouble in my view. The problem is that there are many other addons that can intercept the keypress (like Squawkbox, Radar Contact, etc). This can cause confusion for the end user.Chers,Bryan

Guest JEHDK

Hi Bryan.I understand you point on keypresses - but still if you're able to "control" the keys available in FS and other add-ons, the adding of more keypresses to FS2Crew would still make it a lot easier to use. The programming og new / additional could be optional.But I think this would make a big difference to the usage of this add-on.Is it possible to make the Red & Green buttons work through FSUIPC?RegardsJesper