Sign in to follow this  

FA

The silence is deliberate...I tried to set things up so you don't hear too much talking at the same time with the FO, etc...Pre-Dep events: That's stuff the that happens prior to pushback, when you get the fuel docket, etc. You running that?Pls check the manual on how to run the pre-departure events.Cheers,Bryan

Yes, I am doing everything right. Fuel docket and stuff. I

By the way, when does it sound exactly? Because I can listen to 1.wav file, "flight attendants prepare for departure, and all the baggage and stowage stuff" just after they close the door. But after that the only I listen is the one at 10.000 feet.

sure, good ideamicrosoft games/Flight simulator X/sounds/fs2crew/A320/cabin/the file

sure, good ideamicrosoft games/Flight simulator X/sounds/fs2crew/A320/cabin/the file

Guest jch5pilot

Hello,I can confirm that I also have this problem. I noticed it quite a while ago after listening to that sound file in the folders but I thought it had been left out and didn't play intentionally, but if that perticular FA saftey announcement is meant to play then I am also not hearing it at any stage during my flights, even if I go through the entire pre-departure sequence with no skipping ahead (skipping minutes).James

Guest jch5pilot

Hello Bryan,I have just tried it again and unfortunately it will still not play.Around the 4 minute mark I get the cabin crew asking whether it is ok to close the doors etc, followed by a short annoucement in the cabin soon after. At the 2 minute mark, the doors closed automatically as per normal but from then on no audio was heard from the cabin, despite waiting untill the minutes got down to 0.I can confirm that the PA monitor knob is on and I am not using any other addons or programs such as FS passengers.Regards,James