Sign in to follow this  
Guest zalemam

a321 2d panel

Guest zalemam

HI,i have a problem with my 2d panel in the a321 i downloaded to files for the panels and i replaced the original panel with the fs2crew ones...when i start fsx and go into a flight the 2d panel is black and all i can see is the checklist thing.can anyone help me out here? :-zhelp

Guest zalemam

hey,Umm i didnt try for any other models since i only have the a321 so yea do i need to take off a321 panel models? i really have no clue what to do, and i did back them up :)

Hi,Hmmm, I'm a bit confused...How can you only have the A321 model?The Wilco/Feelthere A320 comes with the A318, A319, A320, and A321.FS2Crew will configure everything during the initial install for the A320 model.Pls advise.Cheers,Bryan

Guest zalemam

hey,well i only got like panel files and fsx start thingya320 paneland a320 IAE panel somthing like that.