Sign in to follow this  
j1o2h3n4

Re-installation

Hi Bryan,Had some problems with the bus(A320) on go-around. I found out there was a new patch for this from Wilco (V3b). But to install involved removing the existing installation. Having done that, and on installing the new version I found that FS2Crew was not working. I then re-installed FS2Crew, but on requesting the A320, I found the EADS display has an extremely bright yellow colour in its bottm half. Also the FD Bars are very difficult to see. All the other models are OK.Any ideas?Regards JohnT

Hi Bryan,Would love to comply with your request, but when I did not receive any answers,fell back on the old rescue plan.I did a new install of the A320 program, and lo the problem vanished.Ive said it before, I should be a BETA Tester, because if it can go wrong in any shape or manner,it will on my set-up.See my threads in the FSCommander forum :-)Regards JohnT

Bryan,Just an added piece of info. At the time this happened it only affected the A320 IAE model, all the other ones were perfect. That just happened to be the one I was using at the time.Regards JohnT

I was too.Cant wait to get it operational on the big ones. Of all your releases, the A320, to me at least isthe most user friendly.Regards JohnT