Sign in to follow this  
Guest JEHDK

TakeOff Data Card

Guest JEHDK

Hi BryanIs it possible for you to do a small "patch" to make the RWY COND, FLEX/TOGA and MACTOW/TRIM settings editable - since i'm using the TPC config tool for these values.I use this tool because the FS2Crew tool is sometimes setting the RWY conditions wrong after reloading a previous flight. Meaning if the RWY condition was WET or CONTAMINATED when the situation was saved it will "resume" this condition upon reload.also values are dependable on other things like temp, rwy lenght etc.Best regardsJesper

Hi Jesper,Flex/Toga should be editable always.I'll add your suggestions to the list.I don't personally recommend using saved situation files; they've traditionally always been a sticky point with the higher-end addons.Cheers,Bryan

Guest JEHDK

Hi BryanThanks for the answerThe FLEX/TOGA is not editable when RWY is Contaminated - it then selects TOGA automaticly and then its not possible to select anything else....Also can you explain the issue with the RWY CONT being "brought" over from a saved situation? Even if the weather has changed since it was saved?BRJesper

Hi Jesper,I see now.That's correct. If the runway is contaminated, the FO will write TOGA automatically as flex isn't allowed on a contaminated runway.Off hand I'm not sure why it's being brought over in a saved situation file situation. I'll investigate it for you.Cheers,Bryan

Guest JEHDK

Hi BryanThanks a lot - I'm looking forward to hearing about your findings.Just one other thing.The lowest FLEX temp value selectable is 40 - can you adjust this so it will be possible to select lower FLEX temps. like 38 or 39These are the lowest values i have seem.BRJesper

Hi Jesper,I looked at the code, scratched my head quite a bit, and couldn't see any way that FS2Crew would save the Takeoff card settings. FS2Crew doesn't write the Takeoff Card entries to any CFG files, so that's an odd one.It may be an odd saved situation file issue. As mentioned, saved situation files can do funny things with FS.-Bryan

Guest JEHDK

Hi BryanThanks for looking through the code. I really appriciate your efforts.I will check to see if this occurs again after saving another situation.Another thing though if you don't mind.Upon raising/lowering the gear it would really be nice if the F/O would turn off/on the RWY Turn On Lights + Switch the Taxi Lights off or to T/O setting.This and the possibility to change all fields on the Takeoff Data Card - and also being able to select FLEX lower that 40 would really give the add-on a notch up - otherwise its the best add-on for WilcoPubs Airbus.Thanks againBest regardsJesper

Any news on how to change FLEX/TOGA when runway is contaminated on TDC? I don't want to take off with TOGA on 4000m dry runway :-PThank you!-Thor