Sign in to follow this  
ErnieAlston

FSX

Nice ! glad to see I'm the only one who still uses this amazing product. Good to have a forum for this.Has anyone tried this in FSX ? I copied the files over, it loaded ok etc. Though I didn't investigate any further if everything was working properly.Regards.Ernie.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Guess I assumed that FSX and RFP was a lost cause. I'll have to try it, 'cause I have the RFP panel merged with the POSKY Evergreen cargo bird all rigged up as a Supertanker for fire fighting. I hear FSX has some better forest fire effects. Would be nice to have that combo working, especially if FSX has a way of quaffing the fires that I can't seem to make work in FS9.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Just stumbled on this forum here. Had no clue it was going on.Ok, for those who don't know, Chris Koegler, one of the developers of the RFP, has promised to make the RFP compatible for FSX. He has stated it does work, but not 100% and he is working on a few glitches.He has set up a forum for all owners of RFP when Ralph went on to other stuff.There is a forum for V2 owners but there is also a forum for those who purchased V3 or the VIP version. Not many people purchased this version for whatever reason and the ones that did, got a special invite from Chris to join the VIP forum. Luckily, I got it before Ralph left because as soon as Ralph was gone, the VIP version was taken offline. I've had a few people ask me if I can email them the files necessary, but unfortunately I cannot do that as it was a payware product with a serial attached to it.Here's a screenshot to the VIP edition.As you can see, it's completely redesigned.http://users.tpg.com.au/captaing/fsscr036.jpgThe link to Chris' forum is:http://41686.rapidforum.comGoran