Sign in to follow this  
Guest wildberry160659

Engines out of sync?

Hi all,I'v used RFP for quite some time, but recently an annoying issue has started. I always activate the EPR bugs on the EPR gauges & activate the autothrottles as I enter the runway.Lately, I notice that engine no.1 doesn't behave & always exceeds the EPR bug setting. I end up having to manually adjust no.2 while 2,3 & 4 behave nicely.Does anyone have any idea what causes this?CheersPeter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thanks for replying Ed.I always use the most recent version (or close to it). I currently use v3.71. Are you suggesting I try & find an older version?Peter

Hi Peter. My thinking is that FSUIPC version can be an issue with RFP when you get this sort of problem. 3.74 is the most current version, I would suggest trying that for starters at least. My other thought at this point was to be certain that you are setting up the FFRAT properly, it's easy to get into the wrong progression.EdEd GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

Thanks Ed.I will update to a more recent FSUIPC & check that. I have already checked the manual to see if I had screwed up in my cockpit management - but it all seems normal.Peter