Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick Bartolotta

Southern Air repaint?

Hi folks,I'm interested in buying this aircraft, however, I haven't seen any repaint for Southern Air...which is what I would plan to fly it with. Southern Air currently has a fleet of ten 747-200's, so I was surprised to see no one had made a repaint. Anyone up to the challenge? Their livery is very simple.Thanks!-Nick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Also had one more question I forgot to write above - the boxed version from JustFlight - does that come with all the liveries, RFP add-ons, etc? Or do we still have to purchase those individually after the JustFlight base package?

Hi Ed,I went to the first post and to the links page, but couldn't find any liveries on that website. Are the liveries the aircraft packs? Also, do you know how to get the cargo loader?Thanks!

The liverys are the aircraft packs. There is not a Southern Air to my knowledge as it would have been a user repaint and I do not remember anyone doing it.My suggestion is that you wait for the Cargo Loader a little while longer as there is something on the Horizon which is better than the current version.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

The liverys are the aircraft packs. There is not a Southern Air to my knowledge as it would have been a user repaint and I do not remember anyone doing it.I don't suppose you dabble in repainting? :)My suggestion is that you wait for the Cargo Loader a little >while longer as there is something on the Horizon which is better than >the current version.I thought the original creator of the RFP 742 had since retired from the project?

>Sorry, I was completely left out when artistic talent was>handed out.>>Take my word on the Cargo loader, something better is on the>way and it shouldn't be long.>>>Ed Green>KCLTOhhh now you've got me wondering! :)We talking days or months?

Theres a Southern Air repaint in the Avsim library now for the RFP 742 freighter. Thanks Dennis for the new texture.

it looks like there are 2 different freighter models... I guess a patch updated one? because when I use the southern air textures on it, the engines don't show up correctly, a few patches of missing textures on all 4 engines... how can I fix this?