Sign in to follow this  
Guest sarafini

Civa INS

Hello guys!! I'm having a really difficult time trying to get the Civa 1.50 working. I've already deactivated the HGHB stuff and activated the Civa INS stuff. Have reviewed my panel.cfg over and over again to make sure it's correct. The Civa units are visible but only partly operational. If for instance I attempt to insert coordinates only the North - South keys illuminate. I'm able to insert my coordinates and press the lit Insert key ( I have to press twice ) then I go to insert West or East coordinates punching either key nothing happens. Keys do not seem to be operational. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Would really like to get this aircraft flying again. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks Sarafini

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You absolutely must read the manuals that come with the CIVA package. Try to run through the tutorial that is provided. It is tricky the first time through, but you get better at it with practice.

>I'm able to insert my coordinates and press the>lit Insert key ( I have to press twice ) then I go to insert>West or East coordinates punching either key nothing happens.>Keys do not seem to be operational. Has anyone else>experienced this problem? Would really like to get this>aircraft flying again. Any help would be greatly>appreciated!! There's the problem ;)When you insert the first POS coordinates, after you insert the North/South value, you press INSERT only ONCE, then while it's still lit you press E/W and insert those coordinates as well, then press INSERT and it will go out.When you're inserting the route coordinates however, you only need to press INSERT one time and it will go out automatically after each latitude/longitude insertion. It is a pretty complicated INS smiulation compared to the HGHB, but pretty easy to learn in the end :D

hi,the first problem is that you didn't read the INS operation manual with the due attention.Anyway about this topic there's in the Civa forum:www.simufly.com/ins a post with the complete explanation of the Ramp and waypoint insertion.Civa INS is a very sharp replica of the Delco Carousel IV A civa 28 program,HGHB is only a FS9 toy.That's the why it's requested to read the operation manual like the real crews.Gianfranco