Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Aircraft Packs...

Can someone direct me to a list of what the Aircraft Packs 1 through 9 contain on the Ralph's Panel shop site? I have RFP on order so I can't run the exec yet. Thanks in advance. Bob..

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

See the pinned thread at top of forum.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Hi Bob,Thank you and I found the sticky my first day. :) My question is pertaining to the content of the nine aircraft packs. Is there a list somewhere of what each contains or am I blind and not following the link correctly? I assume the aircraft packs are different liveries? If not, then what are they? Thanks again.Bob..

I do not think that the the actual list exists anymore. I probably have the original ZIP files somewhere, but I suspect that it will be quicker for you just to download and unzip the files than it will be for me to find them, unzip them, and then make a list.That would be my suggestion to get the information to you the quickest.It is possible also that Ralph may pickup on this post and be able to help.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

Hi,I downloaded these packs a few weeks ago and heres a list of the textures on them.PACK1:NWA,NWA Cargo,NWA New Cols,Swissair NC,Varig,Virgin PACK2:AC Old Cols,Alitalia,Avianca,Braniff PACK3:Cargolux,China Cargo,Condor,Continental PACK4:Corsair,CP Air,Eastern,Garuda PACK5:Iberia,Iberia OC,Iraqi,JAL PACK6:KAL Cargo,Korean Air OC,LH Cargo,MEA PACK7:Olympic, Pan Am, Philippines,Qantas PACK8:SAA, SAS OC Combi,SIA,SIA Cargo PACK9:Tower Air,TWA,UA New Cols,UPS I have RFP Version2 on CD and all of the above textures are on it.Only the Northwest textures in pack 1 are not on the CD.So if you are buying Version2 you only need to download pack 1.Regards Francis....

Thanks everyone!Well since I'm on a role, will I need the two patches listed on the site?I owned the classic years ago, but lost the original CD or download; I can't remember which one I bought. I do remember it being a great airplane despite the older technology. Thanks again.Bob...

The answer actually depends on when the CD was burned. I would suggest downloading them ( that way you 'll have them ) and then see if you need them. As I remember, the patches will not overwrite anything that doesn't need updating.The last patch is dated October, 2004 so if the CD was burned later than that you shouldn't need it.Hope that helps.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg