Sign in to follow this  
Guest rtofflemire

RFP Version 2 is now freeware

We have made a decision to release Ready for Pushback Version 2 as freeware. This file is for FS2004 only and is the latest version available. No patches are required.The file was just uploaded to AVSIM and should be available soon.Best Regards,Ralph Tofflemire

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Ralph,what a generous gift to the community! Thanks you very much!!! :)GreetingsTim

Thank you very much Ralph. I have been using your panels from the beginning and I thank you for the gift. I actually received in the mail today the CD version from Just Flight and feel I still got a bargain. Thank you again.Bob..

WOW. A post from Ralph himself. Ladies and gentleman, a standing ovation is in order. Thanks Ralph from Jim Caron from Winnipeg.Thanks for coffee man.JimCYWG

Ralph I would like to thank you for this beautiful addon that set the benchmark for all classic aircraft simulations on the market today. Even though it began with FS2002, the Ready For Pushback 747 is still the most advanced classic aircraft for FS. It is an honor for me to be able to thank you in person for this supreme aircraft that has given me hours and hours of fun and joy, studying it and most of all flying it, and being easy to modify it was also a pleasure to configure the cockpit in the configuration for the Airline I fly the most. I bought it from PCPilot in download and I think that this choice to make it freeware is excellent, it will surely give many others the joy and thrill that it has and is continuing to give me.Thank you!!Luca

Thanks for everyones kind remarks. It is appreciated by the team members.The file is now available on AVSIM in the FS2004 Panel section. Just do a search for "Ready for Pushback Version 2" and you will find the file.Best Regards,Ralph Tofflemire

A big thank you from me as well, Ralph. One of these days I'll fly the old Atlas bird back to Cuba and I'll get them cigars to you at last. A whole box. :)Regards,Jure

Thank you very much for your generosity. It is greatly appreciated!

>The file is now available on AVSIM in the FS2004 Panel>section. Just do a search for "Ready for Pushback Version 2">and you will find the file.>>Best Regards,>Ralph TofflemireI have posted a link to the AVSIM freeware download in the "Link to RFP Files" thread pinned at the top of this forum.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile