Sign in to follow this  
BobP

AES users. Gate will not move...

I cannot get consistent gate movement with the NWA OC (Civa 1.5 an Bob Scott's HSI mod). I load the plane at an AES airport (KSEA), ctrl-shift-w will bring up the menu and I can "Move the aircraft to the exact Position". The plane moves, ground crew states "set brakes" and I hear "blocks set" after the move and the plane appears aligned properly. The little man walks out, the rear stairs and baggage loaders move into position. But the gate doesn't move. Any ideas?Bob... (Version 1.90a)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would put the airplane at the gate and then run AESHelp and select "Set Aircraft Parameters." Make sure that the fwd main door is enabled and in the right place...in particular make sure that the door height is OK.Otherwise, probably best to contact Oliver on his (the AES) forum.RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Hi Bob,All the doors are set very close, and this issue only happens with RFP. I will post in the AES forum but wanted to find out if any any users here had a similar problem. BTW thank you VERY much for the HSI mod!Bob...