Sign in to follow this  
3catcircus

Missing Textures?

Downloaded the RFP 747 (I'm still using FS2002 and didn't have it when V1 was being sold). It works just fine in FS2002 with one exception - the outside views don't show any aircraft - all of the textures are invisible except for the lights.Anyone know if this is to be expected or if it can be corrected? If the default textures are FS2004 only, any ideas of how to go about using someone else's textures? AFAIK, the POSKY 747s are also FS2004 only, so I can't even do a merge.Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>....If the default textures are FS2004 only, any ideas>of how to go about using someone else's textures? AFAIK, the>POSKY 747s are also FS2004 only, so I can't even do a merge.Hi,Yes I think RFPv2 is for FS2004 only, as is the POSKY 747 version 4. But the POSKY 747 v3 works with both FS2002 and FS2004 and is a good looking model - try a merge with that.regardsRick CanhamSouth Australia

>>....If the default textures are FS2004 only, any ideas>>of how to go about using someone else's textures? AFAIK,>the>>POSKY 747s are also FS2004 only, so I can't even do a>merge.>>>Hi,>>Yes I think RFPv2 is for FS2004 only, as is the POSKY 747>version 4. But the POSKY 747 v3 works with both FS2002 and>FS2004 and is a good looking model - try a merge with that.>>regards>>Rick Canham>South AustraliaHmm - I don't want the POSKY model, just the textures. Do you have to rename the POSKY textures to be the same filename as the RFP textures in order for the RFP model to use the POSKY textures?Thanks!

If you want textures from a Posky, you must use the Posky. Textures are dependant on the model and cannot be switched to another model.Sorry.