Sign in to follow this  
helberger

ISG1 for RFP

Hi,Is anybody using the ISG1 Simavionics from Ernie Alston with the RFP 747-200 Classic.If so, could you let me know how good the package is and how difficult it is to integrate into the RFP.Thanks, Helmut

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Helmut,>Is anybody using the ISG1 Simavionics from Ernie Alston with>the RFP 747-200 Classic.I'm using it>If so, could you let me know how good the package is and how>difficult it is to integrate into the RFP.The package is great. Works perfectly, and does it's job like it should. The difficulty of intergrating depends on your fspanelstudio skills. But anyway, if you have some trouble in installing it, i can help you with that. I have fspanelstudio, and i know how to intergrate it the right way. Just send me a mail/pm or something, and it's ok. Regards,Raymond

>Hi Helmut,>>>Is anybody using the ISG1 Simavionics from Ernie Alston with>>the RFP 747-200 Classic.>>I'm using it>>>If so, could you let me know how good the package is and how>>difficult it is to integrate into the RFP.>>The package is great. Works perfectly, and does it's job like>it should. The difficulty of intergrating depends on your>fspanelstudio skills. But anyway, if you have some trouble in>installing it, i can help you with that. I have fspanelstudio,>and i know how to intergrate it the right way. Just send me a>mail/pm or something, and it's ok. >>Regards,>RaymondThanks Raymond for your reply, I haven't bought the package yet, but might do so the next few days. I do not own FS Panelstudio. Yes I willcontact you for help when the time comes.Thanks,Helmut

Hi Helmut,No problem at all. Do you have the VIP version also? That's the one i have, but i can also make it compatible with just v2 (either tapes or analog panel, doesn't really matter). I will post some screenshots in the next few days so you can also see how it looks :)Regards,Raymond

Hi Raymond,No, I don't have the VIP version, all I have so far is the free downloadversion of the RFP, nothing else.I appreciate your help and look forward to some screen shots from you.Thanks Helmut