Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Annunciator display

Just below the standby ADI in the 2D panel is the annunciator display.It is very hard to read. Does anyone have a blown up picture of it or is there a place in manual that shows what it says.ThanksJimCYWG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>It is very hard to read. Does anyone have a blown up picture of it >or is there a place in manual that shows what it says.Me too Jim (and bump). R-

If you mouse over the various lights with the tooltips turned on, the tooltip will tell you what the light is.Maybe someone can create a graphic that lays out the annunciators and post it?RegardsBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile

Thanks for the idea Bob. I never thought to try that. Here's what I get.Eng Oil Eng Oil Eng Oil Eng OilPress 1 Press 2 Press 3 Press 4Hyd Sys Hyd Sys Hyd Sys Hyd Sys Press 1 Press 2 Press 3 Press 4Water Water Water Water Flow 1 Flow 2 Flow 3 Flow 4Anti Brake Anti Auto Skid OVHT Skid Hyd SpoilersOxygen ESS Bus Fire Det Gear Not Off CtrParking -------- Low N1 ProbeBrake HeatAuto Flap LE Yaw Damp- Yaw Damp-Brake Relief er Upr er LwrAuto Stab Auto Stab Elev Rudder Trim A Trim B Feel Ratio-------- -------- -------- --------R-