Sign in to follow this  
Guest plodwell

Control surfaces twitchy, uncontrollable

I had this problem before but have forgoten how i resolved it.When I apply left or right rudder, the control surface twitches and returns to center. This is also true for elevator and ailerons. As you can imagine this makes the aircraft impossible to taxi.This problem only occurs in RFP aircraft. Control surfaces behave normally for other aircraft including PMDG and other original packages.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was using FSUIPC V 347 now it's 375 (I downloaded the update)These anomalies are occuring when the aircraft is @ cold & dark.Would hydraulics play a part at this point?I am not saving or loading weather except whatever FS9 last settings were.I have loaded another aircraft and then re-loaded RFP. The twitching stopped.There are some other strange things though.The spoilers and flaps snap back to zero when manipulated. Amost in a similair way to the other control surfaces.I don't know if active camera may be playing a part in this but I disabled it just the same.Also, I noticed that my PMDG 737 exhibited the twitching effect during a recent load.Very strange.

I also experience the same problem with Pushback and PMDG products.Any help would be appreciated.