Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smoke

RFP Aircraft not detected

I recently revisited Ready for Pushback, V2.....after installing, the stock aircraft appear to be okay. I can start from "cold and dark" and fly. Then I installed the livery pack 9, as I wanted to fly the UPS livery. After loading this aircraft I get the scrolling prompt, "RFP aircraft not detected". If I attempt to go through the procedures to startup, the battery WILL NOT stay in the ON position. Can't not start this model/livery.Any clues?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I assume that your problem is with only the UPS livery, is that correct? If so, I'm going to guess that you have a download issue with this A/C, most probably with the model folder in the UPS folder. Open that folder; you should have 3 files there, combi.mdl, freighter.mdl, and model.cfg. The model.cfg should look like this:[models]normal=freighterCheck those and then post back.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

Ed - Thanks, I had checked your suggestions previously and the model.cfg was correct. Kept thinking since it's saying "No RFP Aircraft detected", has to be the V2 upgrade. I downloaded the RFP v2, 10 and reinstalled. Voila! It now recognizes all Livery Pak aircraft. Up and flying.