Sign in to follow this  
G.Franco Corrias

Message to w6kd

Hi Bob,I remember you modeled a B742 HSI replica and you posted it.It was an interesting HSI because it was very close to the real one.An error in the Civa 1.50 SDK stopped your project but now with Civa 1.51 this error has been fixed.My question is:do you think that your B742 HSI replica will be finished and released in the next future?Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Gianfranco; The B747-style HSI has actually been working for some months now, but what stopped its release was actually a problem getting permission to distribute the HSI with a modified version of one the CIVA gauge bitmaps (a stretched version of the INS updating subpanel) which I had used to make a custom triple INS selector switch that matches the CIVA gauge already on the RFP panel. I've since also incorporated support in the 747 HSI for Ernie Alston's ISG-series FMS gauges, including both a Honeywell XLS GNS and a Smiths FMS. Anyway, things are still on hold until I come up with a releasable alternative for the INS-select gauge.CheersBob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-VSantiago de Chile