Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alias

S-COMBO

Hi,I have installed the RFP but I can't get the S-COMBO utility to work. I think I have followed the instructions to the line but nothing. The system does not connect to FS no matter what I do.Any suggestions?ThanksLorenzo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Specifically, do you get any error messages or does it just not work?S-combo, is the predecessor to Flight Deck Companion and is pretty obselete as things go. You may well want to check out FDC which does have the avantage of working with other aircraft as well as RFP.Personally haven't used S-Combo for quite a while, but if you can be more specific, I do still have it and can possibly help.Ed GreenKCLT

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg

Hi Ed,well I simply can't get it to work. It doesn't connect to FS. I pushed "options" on the main panel to access the settings, then I set what I want, launch FS9 push "connect" but nothing.ThanksLorenzo

Hi Ed,I have found! FS9 must be minimized AFTER having select "RFP" once you are sitting on the cockpit.Then launch S-COMBO and get it to work.If I minimize it with default CESSNA I got the message "S-COMBO works only with RFP 747". That's what I didn't understand.Thanks a lot for your interest.Lorenzo