Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dudeman

Classic S-Combo

This is one great plane/panel package, and offered as freeware!Many thanks to the developers.I downloaded just the other day, and boy does it require reading the manual.I managed to find all the Load Editors, TOC, and such, but I have had no luck finding Classic S-Combo.Like the utilites, it is not included in the download.Can someone direct me to it? It does not seem to be available anywhere on the internet.If someone would even burn it to Cd or DVD I would be more than happy to pay shipping and handling.I know FDC is available, but I only need Classic S-Combo.Thanks in Advance.David.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't have a problem sending you the program or uploading it to a server but I think I'll be infringing copyright. You'll have to ask the guys who made it. Go to the flight deck companion forum and ask them over there as they are the ones who made the software.Here is their store:http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/store.htmGoran

Thanks Goran.Here is a copy of an email I just sent to Oncourse Software."Hi.I am emailing to ask if there is a download link to the Classic S-Combo (and only that version) that was supplied with the Ready For Pushback 747?The download package (now freeware) available on AVSIM and FLIGHTSIM does not include S-Combo or the utilities.I realize that FDC is a newer product, but I am only looking for the original package.I have posted the question in the AVSIM Forum and one person has replied, but thinks he may infringe on copyrights if he sends it to me.Can you let me know.Thanks in Advance.David"I will let you know what there answer is.David.

Hi Goran.Send me an email and I will forward the response I got from Oncourse Software.Thanks.Davidemail d.t.duffy at sympatico dot ca