Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dom742

Cathay Pacific old style livery for RFP?

I've started using RFP again recently and love the aircraft! I'd really like to fly it into the 9Dragons Kai Tak in the old Cathay Pacific colours but I can't find such a livery anywhere. On Mark Beaumont's Cathay Pacific site, he indicates that RFP (used to?) include a Cathay livery by Jure Dolanec, with a picture of the old colours but my CD RFP does not have one (although it does have CP - Canadian Pacific - possible reason for confusion?). Equally, the now freeware download from Avsim doesn't include one either...Does anyone know if the old Cathay livery does exist for RFP?Many thanks,Dominic

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Dominic,I had a look around my hard disc and I still have the textures. I can send them to you, if you wish. It's a zip file some 1.2Mb in size. Can you send me an e-mail at jure (dot) dolanec (at) siol (dot) net ?Regards,Jure

Hey Guys,I was wondering if it might be a imposition if I was to jump on the train here, and ask Jure if it might be an imposition to ask for a copy of the old CX Textures as well? With Thanks,SkyKnightM.Brittain

SkyKnight,not a problem at all, I will gladly send the file to all who would like to have it. Send me an email or PM with your e-mail address, please. Regards,Jure

Jure,That's very kind of you - e-mail is on it's way!Thanks,Dominic

Hello everyone,I know this thread is quite old, but I recently re-installed the RFP package and wondered if anyone wouldbe so kind to send me a copy of the classic Cathay pacific livery, if it is still available.That would be great.My email adress is:Oliver.cloudy@googlemail.comThank you very much in advanceOliver

Hello everyone,I know this thread is quite old, but I recently re-installed the RFP package and wondered if anyone wouldbe so kind to send me a copy of the classic Cathay pacific livery, if it is still available.That would be great.My email adress is:Oliver.cloudy@googlemail.comThank you very much in advanceOliver
My name is kenneth and i've sent you the paint should be in your Email as an attachment. good luck.