Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BigRick

Beta-testers needed

Good day folks. I have been working on the updated version of my Civa 1.51 converter program over the last several weeks. Some of you may know of my v1.0 of the converter. Well, I'm almost done with my v2.0 and I'm looking for some beta-testers to "break it" for me. You need to have FS9 or FSX plus Civa 1.50+ installed. My program will take the flighplans generated by FSBuild, FS9, FSNav, and FSX (once the FSX function is completed) and create the .AWC cards for use by the INS. Just like my last version, this version will be free to the public. To see a quick overview, go to http://www.skypilotsoftware.blogspot.com Anyone interested in testing it out, drop me a line here. Take it easy!-Rick Schaefer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Count me in, using your converter on each and every CIVA INS flight. It's wonderfull to handle those cards.

remember to insert in the cards as waypoint#1 the ramp position.this insertion is needed to perform the Civa DISTANCE CHECK.

Hi,I'd love to know more about this fantastic-sounding program! I assume when it's ready it'll be put up here on Avsim?Would be happy to help with the testing or anything if I can be of help. I've not used your previous version before, so I'm pretty interested to see how it all works!Tim

Nice to see some are interested. Go ahead an PM me on here with your email address and I'll shoot over the installer with the current beta. Thanx again.-Rick

>remember to insert in the cards as waypoint#1 the ramp>position.>this insertion is needed to perform the Civa DISTANCE CHECK.> The program leaves the 1st waypoint in the 1st waycard blank for gate position. So, it takes that into considerations.-Rick