Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagabom

Rapid forum closing

The RFP forum located here http://41686.rapidforum.com is closing down in spring of 09.If you want the addon files ie take off calculator, combo loader, combi loader and others located here http://41686.rapidforum.com/topic=100271255680 better get them now or forever hold your peace.Maybe w6kd, who is the moderator of this forum could see about moving the addon files to Avsim? JimCYWG

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I've been trying for a few days to download the addon files to no avail. It seems that the hosting site is down. Would anyone happen to have them available?Thanks,Jeff

If you give me your email address I could try sending them to you. They might be to big though but I could try.JimCYWG

>If you give me your email address I could try sending them to>you. They might be to big though but I could try.>Jim>CYWGThat's great Jim, thank you. I'll send it via your email link.How big is the file? If the email route doesn't work we can try it over the yousendit site.Thanks again!Best Regards,Jeff

No Jim, it's not. If it's less than 10 gb, we can try my yahoo mail. I'll send that to you.Regards,Jeff

Looks like about 2 megs only. Sent again. A message came back saying there was internet problems somewhere and delivery was delayed. Lost in space forever.JimCYWG

I received it Jim. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out with this. Best Regards,Jeff

Your welcome.FYI, 4 programs will be installed on your desktop. The one that usually came with RFP is still in the folder where the addons are installed. You will have to run the Aircraft loader from that folder unless you make a shortcut somewhere else. You will see 5 folders where the installer put all the programs but only 4 shortcuts on the desktop.JimCYWG