Sign in to follow this  
Guest EGLD

Working INI file

Guest bachardie

>>Also you need to set max_lod to 11 and thereby restrict>yourself to 256x256 pixel tiles at 4.75m resolution.> Can you tell me where in fsx.cfg should this line be added and exactly how it reads? Thanks and congratulations again for this awesome addon. Pedro Bach

Guest cbuchner1

the max_lod setting is part of the proxyUser.INI configuration file inside the TileProxy folder.

Guest bachardie

I copied "TileProxy Photoreal World" to C: root (I have FS2004 in "C:Flight Simulator 9" and added manually all areas to FS9 Scenery(It doesn't name them "World001, 002, etc., but simpply "001"). Changed "max-lod=11" and "SP1_mode=yes". Start TileProxy and then FS9, but it does not connect. Pedro Bach

Guest cbuchner1

TileProxy (the filter driver and proxyUser.exe) needs to monitor the very drive on which your World folder is. That would be C: in your case. Make sure the load.bat script uses C:In load.bat, you can use set drive=C: which will do the trick. By default the script picks the drive letter on which FSX & TileProxy are installed

Guest Bramski

I have FSX installed on Drive F: on my machine because thats the fastest . Sometimes when I load up the Load.bat tileproxy tries to operate on drive C:, If I allow tileproxy to operate on drive C: it will give me the same repetitive low resolution tile over and over (even though all the nice high res tiles downloaded no problem) and when I come out of FSX to fix it it won't allow me to unload the filter driver as FLTMC.exe is stuck in the process manager and I can't end task. I have to restart the PC to get it back operating on drive F: again.I only have to restart if I run tileproxy on C: then start FSX, If I notice it says Tileproxy is operating on drive C: I can unload and reload the filter driver no problems and it loads up operating on F: no problems. So just make sure Tileproxy is operating on the same drive as your FSX installation.