Sign in to follow this  
Guest captiandon

This is my Result after working on it all day

Guest Rob_man

Can you see Tileproxy window messages showing successful startup and then lots of tile downloads counting down as FSX loads a flight?Successful startup pic attached, but didn't have time to downsize some examples of it counting down as tiles created. Takes me 5-10 mins to load a flight - longest if no prexisting scenery in cache.Rob

Guest captiandon

I wouldnt call it Successful but its trying anyway.

Guest wyoming

That's the only thing I see, aside from a slow connection, that would cause this kind of result.

Guest captiandon

I didnt look at your attachment till now but mine has been connecting properly. I however it seems that its not communicating with the server. My wireless cards light dosnt flicker like normal. so for some reason its not communicating. I am using a Sprint card on my Notebook. My Connection depends on where I am.

Guest Peter Bowcut

I had the exact same results when I first tried TileProxy. My solution was to go back to the Tileproxy .ini file and delete the '#' (comment symbol) from the server I was using, while at the same time putting the '#' in front of the ones I WASN't using.By default Tileproxy is set up for the dummy 'Acme' server, which if not altered will obviously try to access a non-existant internet address. You have to comment this server out by the procedure I mentioned earlier. Just make sure the real server you have set up has the entry set up as I mentioned. You should only have Tileproxy set up to use a single discreet server at a time as far as I know. This fixed it for me and my scenery was doing exactly the same as seen in your screenshots here. Hope this helps.

Guest Peter Bowcut

For legal reasons, burn everything after you (if you) get everything working :)

Guest cbuchner1

The paranoid can encrypt their cache and World folders and keep the encryption key in a safe. ;)

Guest captiandon

Well on a Brighter note it was my connection that was hanging me up. I had to move to Omaha Nebraska (in the real world that is) I drive truck and I am all over the country. I was in Indiana when I was first posting here. But I went to Omaha With a load and what to my supprise it worked there. Who knew.